Coffeeshops in SW, Quiz night and exhibition
- Continuing with my explorations of the local coffee shops this past couple of weekends I found another chain of Doppio in Battersea. Much smaller than the Kentish Town branch with limited seating but still great coffee and pastries.
- Also nearby to home I discovered Bonsai Espresso Room by Wandsworth Common that's not only a great spot for coffee and cakes, but also frequented by lots of dogs and their owners which I love.
- I joined Ximena and her friends on Monday evening in Hackney for a pub quiz and great pizza. Unfortunately not so great was our collective effort to answer correctly most of the questions.
- Midweek, we headed to my local Curzon cinema to watch Poor Things which was a joy to watch and not quite like anything I've seen before. A great story, acting and cinematography.
- At work I attended a small team meeting with some colleagues from other teams to present a review of our work so far for GDS followed by drinks at a cosy pub. The pub and meeting venue were beside St Bartholomew-the-Great church. That certainly rekindled some pleasant memories of my time working in that area through 2019-2020.
- We went to see the The Cult of Beauty exhibition at the Welcome Collection which was super busy but well worth a visit on Saturday.
- Nearby we also managed to fit in a small lunch at Roti King for some delicious Malaysian & Singaporean Street Food.